Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how architects obtain and administer work from the moment the contract is signed, to the handing over of the finished building to the client and is an indispensible guide to all architecture students. This second edition has been thoroughly updated and expanded. It w includes significant additions to the section on design constraints, a new section on quality assurance and management and information on new acts and regulations introduced since the publication of the first edition. Other sections on subjects such as the Building Regulations, use of computers and standard forms and letters have been brought up to date.
- Author(s)Arthur Thompson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/1998
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchitectural Press
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.