All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe trendsetting architect Rem Koolhaas has carried it out to perfection, whereas the next generation of international stars refined it even more, giving us the unconventional presentation of designs and ideas in the form of diagrams. This method of presentation is easy to understand when dealing with the client and can be communicated internationally, beyond language and cultural barriers - a product of our globalised world. However, diagrams are w much more than explanations and form their own discipline in creative professions connected to design and construction. What looks simple is in fact a complex matter. This title in the series Construction and Design Manual is in its second edition and assembles 384 pages of diagrams by avant-garde architects and designers who specialise in public space, landscape architecture and urban planning.
- Author(s)Pyo Miyoung
- PublisherDOM Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDOM Publishers
- Weight1996 g
- Width225 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.