All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 500 entries, this volume is an up-to-date companion to the Architectural Guide to the Netherlands (1900-2000). It contains a representative selection of recent work by de Architekten Cie., Benthem Crouwel, Claus & Kaan, Erick van Egeraat, Atelier Kempe Thill, KCAP, Mecao, Meyer & Van Schooten, MVRDV, Neutelings Riedijk, OMA, Onix, UN Studio and Soeters Van Eldonk, as well as by the many foreign architects working in the Netherlands. Its compact shape, practical layout and extensive indexes make this guide as indispensable as its predecessors, whether as a source of inspiration or as a reference work on the practice of Dutch architecture today.
- Author(s)Paul Groenendijk,Piet Vollard
- Publisher010 Uitgeverij
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Imprint010 Uitgeverij
- Content Note340 colour illustrations, 200 b&w illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.