All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Engelmann was Adolf Loos's favorite pupil, private secretary to Karl Kraus and Ludwig Wittgenstein's most important interlocutor in the years between 1916 and 1928 as well as his partner in building the Stonborough House. Thus it was that the trenchant critique of modernity associated with Wittgenstein's Vienna originated around Paul Engelmann. The present volume of essays from an international symposium in Aarhus, Denmark in 1999 offers an interdisciplinary perspective on issues bearing upon architecture, language and cultural criticism as they relate to the life's work of Paul Engelmann.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- Series TitleStudien zur Osterreichischen Philosophie
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 31
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEditions Rodopi B.V.
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Volume editorA. V. Munch,A.-L. Sommer,J. Bakacsy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.