All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPassive energy-saving techlogy uses n-mechanical equipment interventions to reduce a building's energy consumption. The book selects various cases to analyse their energy-saving features and shows readers some most representative passive energy-saving techlogies at present, including rational orientation, building construction, building envelope, and openings for natural ventilation. It leads readers to have a comprehensive view of passive architecture from programming to design.
- Author BiographyJames Mary O'connor was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland. James received his Bachelor of Science in Architecture from Trinity College in Dublin, his Diploma in Architecture from the Dublin Institute of Technology, and his Master of Architecture from UCLA. As Principal-in-Charge, James has provided spirited design and project management for residential, academic and mixed-use urban projects. Over the past 15 years, James has taught design studio, lectured, and has been invited as guest critic at UCLA, USC, SCI-Arc, University of Calgary, Alberta, University of Hawaii, Manoa, Tianjin University School of Architecture, China, and Tongji University School of Architecture, Shanghai, China.
- Author(s)James O'Connor
- PublisherDesign Media Publishing (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDesign Media Publishing (UK) Ltd
- Weight1724 g
- Width225 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.