All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Silber offers a volume of spirited criticism of contemporary architecture, dividing well-kwn building designers into architects, who keep in mind the users of a building, and the artistes, who are self-indulgent and keep their own fame in mind.
- Author BiographyJOHN SILBER was the president of Boston University for twenty-five years and is an internationally recognised authority on ethics, the philosophy of law and the philosophy of Kant. In 2002 he was named an honorary member of the AIA.
- Author(s)John Silber
- PublisherThe Quantuck Lane Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Quantuck Lane Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width188 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.