Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Freuchen had a life of remarkable adventure. He lived in Greenland, 800 miles from the North Pole, for fifteen years, adopted native ways of life, married an Inuit woman, and had two children.<p>In Arctic Adventure he writes of seal and polar bear hunts; surviving starvation; meeting people who'd resorted to cannibalism; and of the moving experience of seeing the sun after three months of winter darkness. Freuchen's warmth, wit, and literary relent make this book stand out; it is a rich human saga.
- Author(s)Peter Freuchen
- PublisherLiterary Licensing, LLC
- Date of Publication09/05/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiterary Licensing, LLC
- Weight1039 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.