All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo live in the Arctic, people have had to adapt to a freezing climate of ice and sw. Learn how Arctic communities have survived for thousands of years in this harsh environment. Discover how villagers find food in a land with few animals and plants. Examine how these communities are changing in a world of computers and global climate change.
- Author(s)Cindy Jenson-Elliott
- PublisherFirst Facts Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFirst Facts: Who Lived Here?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirst Facts Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width198 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.