All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a freezing-cold winter morning, two hungry Arctic foxes are following a giant polar bear. Soon the bear will catch a seal. Then, once the bear has finished its meal, the patient foxes will get the chance to feed on their neighbors leftovers. Filled with information perfectly suited to the abilities and interests of its primary-grade audience, this colorful, fact-filled book gives readers a chance t only to learn all about Artic foxes and how their bodies are adapted to the extreme cold, but also to develop their powers of observation and critical thinking. Built-in activities, such as observing the differences between an adult fox and a fox pup, will give readers a chance to gain, insights beyond the facts and figures.
- Author(s)Dee Phillips
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleArctic Animals: Life Outside the Igloo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.