All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines a range of polar animals by using the device of looking at a particular type of animal over the course of a day to discuss different aspects of the animal's anatomy and behaviour, for example, sleeping, eating, hunting, moving etc. This title shows when the animals are active and when they rest.
- Author(s)Katie Marsico
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead and Learn: A Day in the Life: Polar Animals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.