All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ardui is a small inexpensive computer that can be used to build and program almost anything a maker can imagine. Readers will discover new processes, integrate visual information with text, and learn technical word meanings as they read the history of the Ardui and see how makers have put it to use in their inventions. They will also find out how to set up and program their own Ardui devices.
- Author(s)Josh Williams,Terence O'Neill
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series Title21st Century Skills Innovation Library: Makers as Innovators
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.