All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTransform your tiny Ardui device into a secret agent gadget to build a range of espionage projects with this practical guide for hackers About This Book * Discover the limitless possibilities of the tiny Ardui and build your own secret agent projects * From a fingerprint sensor to a GPS Tracker and even a robot- learn how to get more from your Ardui * Build nine secret agent projects using the power and simplicity of the Ardui platform Who This Book Is For This book is for Ardui programmers with intermediate experience of developing projects, and who want to extend their kwledge by building projects for secret agents. It would also be great for other programmers who are interested in learning about electronics and programming on the Ardui platform. What You Will Learn * Get to kw the full range of Ardui features so you can be creative through practical projects * Discover how to create a simple alarm system and a fingerprint sensor * Find out how to transform your Ardui into a GPS tracker * Use the Ardui to monitor top secret data * Build a complete spy robot! * Build a set of other spy projects such as Cloud Camera and Microphone System In Detail Q might have Bond's gadgets- but he doesn't have an Ardui (t yet at least). Find out how the tiny Ardui microcomputer can be used to build an impressive range of neat secret agent projects that can help you go undercover and get to grips with the cutting-edge of the world of espionage with this book, created for ardent Ardui fans and anyone new to the powerful device. Each chapter shows you how to construct a different secret agent gadget, helping you to unlock the full potential of your Ardui and make sure you have a solution for every tricky spying situation. You'll find out how to build everything from an alarm system to a fingerprint sensor, each project demonstrating a new feature of Ardui, so you can build your expertise as you complete each project. Learn how to open a lock with a text message, monitor top secret data remotely, and even create your own Ardui Spy Robot, Spy Microphone System, and Cloud Spy Camera This book isn't simply an instruction manual - it helps you put your kwledge into action so you can build every single project to completion. Style and approach This practical reference guide shows you how to build various projects with step-by-step explanations on each project, starting with the assembly of the hardware, followed by basics tests of all those hardware components and finally developing project on the hardware.
- Author BiographyMarco Schwartz is an electrical engineer, an entrepreneur, and a blogger. He has a master's degree in electrical engineering and computer science from Supelec, France, and a master's degree in micro engineering from the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Switzerland. He has more than five years of experience working in the domain of electrical engineering. Marco's interests gravitate around electronics, home automation, the Arduino and Raspberry Pi platforms, open source hardware projects, and 3D printing. He has several websites about Arduino, including the Open Home Automation website that is dedicated to building home automation systems using open source hardware. Marco has written another book on home automation and Arduino, called Home Automation With Arduino: Automate Your Home Using Open-source Hardware. He has also written a book on how to build Internet of Things projects with Arduino, called Internet of Things with the Arduino Yun, Packt Publishing.
- Author(s)Marco Schwartz
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.