All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe memoirs of Christopher Challis, a prominent figure in the history of British movie-making, taking a stalgic look at over 50 years in the film industry. He speaks of the vanity of Cary Grant, the warmth of Audrey Hepburn, the wit of Robert Morley and the professionalism of Sophia Loren.
- Author(s)Christopher Challis
- PublisherCambridge Media Group
- Date of Publication16/03/1995
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJanus Publishing Co
- Content Note24pp plates
- Height230 mm
- Foreword byStanley Donen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.