All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThough some people consider UFOs to be purely science fiction, others keep an open mind. Alien visitations, government conspiracies, and optical illusions are just three of the possible explanations for UFOs. Readers of this book will decide which side they are on. They can examine UFO photographs, learn more about famous sightings, and create their own theories.
- Author(s)Michael Portman
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSpace Mysteries (Gareth Stevens)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight91 g
- Width208 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.