Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWe hear about the tion of oneness, but what does it really mean in the practical day-to-day living on planet Earth? Does the concept really hold relevance? From corporate conundrums in workplace learning and performance to political postulates for serving the needs of society to religious rhetoric meant to free our souls' purpose to manifest in our daily lives to extraterrestrial contacts and messages of oneness... its a full stop when simple and obvious questions arise. If we are one planet and one people, then how do we actually demonstrate it in our lives and work? Investigate the opportunities for considerations from an adoptee whose search for identity has led to experiences in many worlds, internal and external. Compare your own awareness and opportunity to live in harmony with people and planet as you read this inquiry into intelligence. Are we one?
- Author BiographyZen Benefiel was adopted at 6 weeks old and started his quest for knowledge and truth very young. His quest greatly expanded after a near-death experience as a teenager, entering the Light and beyond. It gave him a lifetime of questions and interesting perspectives. He holds Masters degrees in Business Administration and Organizational Management with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration minoring in Finance. He specializes in personal and business coaching (www.BeTheDream-LifeCoach.com), partnering facilitations & team building (www.TeamPartnering.com) and strategic planning processes. His recent workbook, Transformation: A Guide for Change (available on Amazon.com), draws from life's trials and tribulations in the journey toward success on personal and professional fields of play. He shares many tasty tidbits for transformational elegance. Zen produced and hosted ONE WORLD television show, with over 120 shows from 1990 to 1992, exploring the common threads people share in their quest for overcoming fears and challenging situations. He facilitates construction partnering workshops for the Arizona Department of Transportation and the Federal Highways Administration. Zen taught business plan development classes and crafted a business plan curriculum for a post secondary healing arts school. He served as the volunteer 2010 President-Elect and Annual Conference Chair for the Valley of the Sun Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development. Previously he was a production control coordinator in the aerospace industry - $7 million in monthly shipments; a high school teacher (regular and special ed); and a special event manager, including The Prophets Conference (Phoenix, 1997), Olde Towne Tempe Arts Festivals and Tostito's New Year's Eve Fiesta Bowl Block Party.
- Author(s)Rev Benefiel Zen,Rev Zen Benefiel
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.