Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.50Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by tangleberrys
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA devastatingly funny satire on the whole idea of student travel,and particularly the India back-pack trail. Dave travels to India with Liz because he thinks he might be able to get her into bed. Liz travels to India with Dave because she wants a companion for her voyage of spiritual discovery. She loves it. He dreams of frosty mornings, pints of lager and restaurants where vegetable curry is only a side-dish...
- Author BiographyWilliam Sutcliffe was born in London in 1971, and was educated at Cambridge. His first novel NEW BOY was published to enthusiastic reviews and a large amount of publicity in spring 1996. He lives in London, N4.
- Author(s)William Sutcliffe
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/1998
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight142 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.