All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing marooned on an island somewhere off the coast of Madagascar with five celebrities sounds romantic and glamorous, right? Wrong. You couldn't find people with fewer survival skills if you tried. Seriously. Cisco may have centerfold abs, but he can't even spell SOS. At least super-sexy Jonah seems to have a clue (too bad about the purity ring). If I'm stuck here much longer, these self-involved head cases might drive me crazy-assuming they don't insult each other to death first. It's like a group therapy edition of Survivor. At this point, I'm pretty convinced that all celebrities should be caged in Hollywood and confined to the pages of US magazine. And, btw, if you're there, God, it's me, Francesca, and I really want to go home. Help!
- Author BiographySloane Tanen is the creator of the bestselling book Bitter with Baggage Seeks Same as well as four other books for adults and children. She received a BA from Sarah Lawrence College and holds graduate degrees in literary theory and art history. She lives with her husband and son in California. Visit www.sloanetanen.com
- Author(s)Sloane Tanen
- PublisherSourcebooks Fire
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks Fire
- Weight349 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.