All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA baby bird goes in search of his mother in this hilarious Beginner Book edited by Dr. Seuss. When a mother bird s egg starts to jump, she hurries off to make sure she has something for her little one to eat. But as soon as she s gone, out pops the baby bird. He immediately sets off to find his mother, but t kwing what she looks like makes it a challenge. The little hatchling is determined to find his mother, even after meeting a kitten, a hen, a dog, and a Srt. The timeless message of the bond between mother and child make P. D. Eastman s Are You My Mother? a must for baby showers, beginning readers, and Mother s Day. Originally created by Dr. Seuss, Beginner Books encourage children to read all by themselves, with simple words and illustrationsthat give clues to their meaning.
- Author(s)P D Eastman
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBig Bright & Early Board Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.