All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSingle? Want to get a Man? Never Seem to Be Able to Attract the Guy You Want? Are You My Princess? is designed to teach women on what men find attractive in a potential soul mate and outlines a strategy for meeting, catching and keeping their ideal men. The author Marty Ryan outlines what it takes to become tasty mentally and physically eugh to attract a large majority of the men out there. You're on audition to be a guy's best friend and so many girls get it wrong. Want to train a dog? You train the dog through food. Want to train a man? You train him through sex. Dogs don't care if they're getting a ham sandwich or steak. Guys are VERY similar. Marty describes in detail: How to become physically tasty How to become mentally tasty How to get out there and meet your man How to evaluate if the guy is GREAT or t How to act on the first date How to slow down the physical aspect of the relationship, making your body, his playground, the BEST ever. This is the last book you need to read on the subject. You've found it. Relax and Smile!
- Author BiographyMarty Ryan was born in the UK, but raised in Canada. As a Chartered Accountant he's worked all over the world as a financial consultant, meeting girls from all walks of life along the way. When not working in Canada, US, UK, France, Hong Kong, Korea, Germany, Jordan and Dubai, Marty enjoys playing competitive rugby, skiing and guiding bicycle tours in France, Ireland and India. Given he's constantly meeting girls, he's continually shocked that so many GREAT girls get it so wrong and don't put their best foot forward. This book is designed to give every single girl the tools required to meet the man of their dreams. It's taken Marty five years to write and bring the book to market. This is the last book you'll need to read on what makes a guy tick. Every single girl should read this book.
- Author(s)Marty Ryan
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.