All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA resource to help leaders prepare young people for confirmation. This 'prequel' to the confirmation gift book Living your Confirmation (SPCK, 2012) contains 19 ready-to-use, interactive sessions to use with young people who are preparing for confirmation. The first part of the book focuses on the promises made in the confirmation service and relates to the topics covered in Living your Confirmation, including prayer, Holy Communion, going to church and social action. The second part includes sessions on sex, alcohol, image, exams, science, porgraphy and suffering. An introduction considers the point of confirmation and its role in a young person's faith journey. The book also includes a full programme for a pre-confirmation retreat and a liturgy for the enrolment of confirmands.
- Author BiographyPete Maidment is Youth Adviser for the Diocese of Winchester. He is co-author of Living your confirmation (SPCK, 2012) and has many years' experience of preparing young people for confirmation.
- Author(s)Pete Maidment
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.