Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA rape victim raising a biracial baby. A drug addict haunted by a dead girlfriend. A homosexual mourning a dead lover. A teacher having an affair with his student. And a businesswoman sexually harassed by her boss. What do they all have in common? They all sit at Lorraine White's holiday dinner table; they are also her children. But Lorraine's children are t the only ones in the family dealing with ghosts of the past. This is the first Christmas the Whites have spent together since the death of their father. And it very well could be their last, as arguments ensue, secrets are revealed, and perhaps a murderer walks among them. In his latest vel, Yarbrough explores the damaged soul of one small town family and breaks through the boundaries of love, convincing his readers that matter how hard life gets, sometimes the support of family is the only true foundation we have left to depend upon - whether we want to or t.
- Author BiographyShannon Yarbrough is the author of two previous novels: The Other Side of What published in 2003, and Stealing Wishes published in 2008. He lives in St. Louis, Missouri. Visit him online at www.shannonyarbrough.com.
- Author(s)Shannon Yarbrough
- PublisherShanlian Wordlit Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShanlian Wordlit Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.