All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book for all fathers on dedication and responsibility to children and families.
- Author BiographyDavid Carrillo, LCSW, DCSW, CADC is a licensed clinical social worker in private practice in Palatine, Illinois. David Carrillo has been presenting training programs at the state and national level and he has been involved in the training of educational staff in the areas of Latino/Hispanic culture. David is of Hispanic descent and presents his material from a personal and professional perspective. David has also been a psychotherapist for the past 30 years and worked as a school social worker for 28 years.
- Author(s)David V Carrillo
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.