About this product
- DescriptionA charming story that teaches children they don't need to fear for God is always with them. When little Cub thinks there are monsters in his room, he calls on God to calm his fears. Then his mother gives him advice that helps: 'you don't have to be afraid, ever,' she says, 'because God is with you.' Armed with this guidance, little Cub faces the challenges of the day. Are You There, God? is the perfect book to teach children that their loving Father is always there to see them through the scary parts of life.
- Author BiographyAllia Zobel-Nolan is an internationally published, award-winning freelance author specializing in children's books and adult humorous books. She has written over 150 titles, and has over 2.5 million books in print. Her work has appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, New Woman magazine, and dozens of other newspapers and magazines. She lives in Connecticut with her husband, Desmond, and their three cats. John drew from quite a young age - doodling cartoon likenesses of his teachers in notebooks at school - before eventually putting his talents to good use at the local college of art studying illustration and design. Since then he has had over 30 children's books published in England and the US. John lives part of the year in Cambridge and part in Cannes in the South of France with his Italian wife who is also a brilliant artist working in Ceramics and Glass!
- Author(s)Allia Zobel Nolan,John Bendall-Brunello
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Weight267 g
- Width225 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.