All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Chagall to Reir and from Boston to Paris, kids search famous paintings to complete a checklist of things to find in each. Art You an Art Sleuth? You probably are. Each of the twenty full-page paintings, drawn from museums around the world, are fun, lively, and full of small details, that can be spotted, counted and checked off a list of things to find. Invite children to see what they can discover when they look at art very closely. Following each close-up is an accompanying spread full of fun facts and activities, including write-in and draw-in projects related to the painting and the story it tells. Prepared by a member of the education staff of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, the facts and historical bits will be specially selected and written to engage young children and encourage them to come in closer and have fun looking at art.
- Author BiographyBrooke DeGiovanni Evans has been a museum educator, working with young children for fourteen years. She is a graduate of Harvard, and previously worked for the Peabody Essex Museum She is now the head of gallery learning at the Museum of Fine Arts, Bost
- Author(s)Brooke Digiovanni Evans
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.