All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the rapid proliferation of RNAi applications in basic and clinical sciences, the challenge has w become understanding how components of RNAi machinery function together in a regulated manner. Argonaute proteins are the central effectors of RNAi and are highly conserved among eukaryotes and some archaebacteria. These RNA-binding proteins use small guide RNAs to silence expression of genes at the mRNA and DNA levels. In Argonaute Proteins: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in this burgeoning field provide detailed, up-to-date methods to study Argonaute protein functions and interactions in a wide variety of cell types ranging from yeast to mammalian systems, as well as in vitro. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(t) series format, chapters include brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and authoritative, Argonaute Proteins: Methods and Protocols serves as a vital reference for both experienced and vice scientists approaching the vast complexities of RNAi research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number725
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight862 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byThomas F. Duchaine,Tom C. Hobman
- Edition Statement2011
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.