All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
About this product
- Author(s)K. Post
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleInstitute of Social Studies Series on Development of Societies
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight789 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
- Table Of ContentsI. The Problematic.- I: Some Questions of Theory.- II. The Social Formation and its Contradictions.- III. The Process of Determination.- II: Social Classes: The Makers of History.- IV. 'Intelligent and Respectable People': the Capitalist and Intermediate Classes.- V. '...That Oldest and Ablest of Agitators...': the Peasants and Workers.- VI. Ethiopia Stretches Forth Her Hands.- III: Making History.- VII. The Revolt of the Respectable.- VIII. Quashee and Anancy.- IX. Quashee Stands Up.- X. '...A Disgrace to the British Empire Sir': Reactions to the Rebellion.- XI. Trade Unionists, Marxists and Nationalists.- XII. The Struggle Continues.- XIII. Insurance Against Disorder.- XIV. A Recapitulation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.