All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAristocratic women flourished in the Victorian literary world, their combination of class privilege and gendered exclusion generating distinctively socialized modes of participation in cultural and political activity. Their writing offers an important trope through which to consider the nature of political, private and public spheres.
- Author BiographyMUIREANN O'CINNEIDE is a Lecturer in English at the National University of Ireland, Galway. Her research centres on women's writing, politics, and empire.
- Author(s)Muireann O'Cinneide
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Nineteenth-Century Writing and Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.