All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Printz Hor Book is a tender, honest exploration of identity ( Publishers Weekly ) that distills lyrical truths about family and friendship. Aristotle is an angry teen with a brother in prison. Dante is a kw-it-all who has an unusual way of looking at the world. When the two meet at the swimming pool, they seem to have thing in common. But as the loners start spending time together, they discover that they share a special friendship--the kind that changes lives and lasts a lifetime. And it is through this friendship that Ari and Dante will learn the most important truths about themselves and the kind of people they want to be.
- Author(s)Benjamin Alire Saaenz,Benjamin Alire Saenz
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight386 g
- Width145 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.