All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
About this product
- DescriptionA lyrical vel about family and friendship from critically acclaimed author Benjamin Alire Saenz. Aristotle is an angry teen with a brother in prison. Dante is a kw-it-all who has an unusual way of looking at the world. When the two meet at the swimming pool, they seem to have thing in common. But as the loners start spending time together, they discover that they share a special friendship--the kind that changes lives and lasts a lifetime. And it is through this friendship that Ari and Dante will learn the most important truths about themselves and the kind of people they want to be.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Alire Saenz is an American Book Award-winning author of poetry and prose for adults and teens. His first novel for teens, Sammy and Juliana in Hollywood, was an ALA Top Ten Book for Young Adults and a finalist for the Los Angels Times Book Prize. His second book for teens, He Forgot to Say Goodbye, won the Tomas Rivera Mexican American Children's Book Award, the Southwest Books Award, and was named a New York Public Library Book for the Teen Age. He teaches creative writing at the University of Texas, El Paso.
- Author(s)Benjamin Alire Saenz
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Audio
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byLin-Manuel Miranda
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time450
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.