All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a comprehensive account of the work of the seminal educational thinker - Aristotle. Aristotle is undisputedly a major thinker in education. Alexander Mosley's volume offers the most coherent account of Aristotle's educational thought. This work is divided into: Intellectual Bibliography; Critical exposition of Aristotle's work; The reception and influence of Aristotle's work; and, The relevance of the work today. This is a major international reference series providing comprehensive accounts of the work of seminal educational thinkers from a variety of periods, disciplines and traditions. It is the most ambitious and prestigious such project ever published - a definitive resource for at least a generation. The thinkers include: Aquinas, Aristotle, Bourdieu, Bruner, Dewey, Foucault, Freire, Holt, Kant, Locke, Montessori, Neill, Newman, Owen, Peters, Piaget, Plato, Rousseau, Steiner, Vygotsky, West and Wollstonecraft.
- Author BiographyAlexander Moseley lectured in philosophy before setting up a private educational service in the UK. He is the author of several books, including an educational biography of John Locke, An Introduction to Political Philosophy, and An A-Z of Philosophy.
- Author(s)Alexander Moseley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Library of Educational Thought
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.