All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNot all outlaws are bad men. Rich Ames didn't set out to be a gunslinger--it was forced on him. When two men roughed up his sweet sister, Rich reached for his trusty Colt and let loose on them. When the smoke cleared, Rich was the only one standing, w a fugitive of the law and forced to abandon his quaint home and family in Tonto Basin. Rich soon acquired the name Arizona Ames and for years after that fateful day his name struck fear into the hearts of bad men all over the West. To some people, Arizona was a bad man. Certainly he was quick with a six-gun; to be sure there were many tches in the Colt he threw with such lightning rapidity; but at his core he was a good man, forced into a life of wandering for protecting his kin. Arizona Ames is a classic western full of thrill and adventure, written by the granddaddy of them all--Zane Grey. Join Rich Arizona Ames as he travels his home state meting out justice and evading the law. Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in fiction that takes place in the old West. Westerns--books about outlaws, sheriffs, chiefs and warriors, cowboys and Indians--are a genre in which we publish regularly. Our list includes international bestselling authors like Zane Gray and Louis L'Amour, and many more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyZane Grey was born on January 31, 1872, in Zanesville, Ohio. He was best known for his popular adventure novels and stories that presented an idealized image of the American frontier. The critically acclaimed Riders of the Purple Sage (1912) has become one of the bestselling and most popular books of all time. Over one hundred films, television episodes, and program series, including Dick Powell's Zane Grey Theater, have been based loosely on his novels and short stories. He died on October 23, 1939, at his home in Altadena, California.
- Author(s)Zane Grey
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byJoe Wheeler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.