All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.76
About this product
- DescriptionAMERICA'S RESTING PLACE. The story of the national cemetery--from the Revolutionary War to the present.Arlington recounts the complicated history of one of the nation's most famous and most-visited national monuments and its fascinating daily life. Carefully researched and documented, Chris Demarest's watercolor paintings capture the spirit and pathos of the last resting place of more than 300,000 Americans who have served their country.
- Author BiographyChris Demarest has been an author and illustrator for more than thirty years, contributing to more than one hundred titles. Working as an official artist for the United States Coast Guard, his travels have taken him as far as the Persian Gulf. He lives in Meriden, NH.
- Author(s)Chris Demarest
- PublisherFlash Point
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlash Point
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width276 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Demarest
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.