Arm Assembly Language: Fundamentals and Techniques, Second Edition by William Hohl, Christopher Hinds (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $101.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $159.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelivering a solid introduction to assembly language and embedded systems, ARM Assembly Language: Fundamentals and Techniques, Second Edition continues to support the popular ARM7TDMI, but also addresses the latest architectures from ARM, including Cortex(TM)-A, Cortex-R, and Cortex-M processors-all of which have slightly different instruction sets, programmer's models, and exception handling. Featuring three brand-new chapters, a new appendix, and expanded coverage of the ARM7(TM), this edition: * Discusses IEEE 754 floating-point arithmetic and explains how to program with the IEEE standard tation * Contains step-by-step directions for the use of Keil(TM) MDK-ARM and Texas Instruments (TI) Code Composer Studio(TM) * Provides a resource to be used alongside a variety of hardware evaluation modules, such as TI's Tiva Launchpad, STMicroelectronics' iNemo and Discovery, and NXP Semiconductors' Xplorer boards Written by experienced ARM processor designers, ARM Assembly Language: Fundamentals and Techniques, Second Edition covers the topics essential to writing meaningful assembly programs, making it an ideal textbook and professional reference.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hohl held the position of worldwide university relations manager for ARM, based in Austin, Texas, for 10 years. In total, he was with ARM for nearly 15 years and began as a principal design engineer to help build the ARM1020 microprocessor. His travel and university lectures have taken him to over 40 countries on 5 continents, and he continues to lecture on low-power microcontrollers and assembly language programming. In addition to his engineering duties, he also held an adjunct faculty position in Austin from 1998 to 2004, teaching undergraduate mathematics. Before joining ARM, he worked at Motorola (now Freescale Semiconductor) in the ColdFire and 68040 design groups and at Texas Instruments as an applications engineer. He holds MSEE and BSEE degrees from Texas A&M University as well as six patents in the field of debug architectures. Christopher Hinds has worked in the microprocessor design field for over 25 years, holding design positions at Motorola (now Freescale Semiconductor), AMD, and ARM. While at ARM, he was the primary author of the ARM VFP floating-point architecture and led the design of the ARM10 VFP, the first hardware implementation of the new architecture. He recently joined the Patents Group in ARM, identifying patentable inventions within the company and assisting in patent litigation. He holds BSEE and MSEE degrees from Texas A&M University and an M.Div from Oral Roberts University, where he worked to establish the School of Engineering, creating and teaching the first digital logic and microprocessor courses. He has numerous published papers and presentations on the floating-point architecture of ARM processors, and is a named inventor on over 30 US patents in the areas of floating-point implementation, instruction set design, and circuit design.
- Author(s)Christopher Hinds,William Hohl
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations, 71 black & white tables
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.