Armageddon Diary: A Mysterious, Adventurous Novel about the Soon Coming Armageddon, Apocalypse, End-Of-The-World Eschatological Last Days Prophecies. a Scripturally Exegetical Novel Version of the Hollywood Movies Like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Harry Potter and Avatar. by Arthur H Kebo, Dr Arthur H Kebo (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPrinted Paperback Edition available at: https: //www.createspace.com/3770969 Electronic eBook Kindle Edition available at: http: //www.amazon.com/Armageddon-Diary-ebook/dp/B006WZNAIG/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1328280961&sr=1-1 This is a mysterious, adventurous vel about the soon coming Armageddon, Apocalypse, End-Of-The-World eschatological Last Days prophecies: a scripturally exegetical vel version of the Hollywood movies like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Harry Potter and Avatar, based on true eschatological studies of the ancient texts and how they exactly match the current world events. The vel is filled with adventure, romance and mystery; extending from the ocean depth ancient ruins of the Mediterranean, to the buried treasures in the jungles of South America, to the space station battles of the future, and to the hidden libraries of secret organizations. The story evolves as the character starts to discover certain secrets, hidden in the Holy Scriptures and other ancient texts. The Bible code puzzles hidden in the materials of the ancient prophets slowly begin to come together, as the reader is led through a story of intrigue and mystery. As the character proceeds to decipher each Bible Code, he begins to discover how those codes relate to what is about to unfold in the very near future, and starts to see the connection of events happening in the present day world to those events talked about by the prophets, millenniums ago. The book leads the reader through a maze of discoveries and apocalypse on what is about to happen in the very last days of human history in which we are living in, right w. It ties together the mysteries of the Bible prophecies; Nephilim giants' fossil discoveries; UFO sightings; ancient monuments such as Stonehenge and their meaning; the techlogical advances of Atlantis and its destruction; the hidden agendas of the secret organizations of the Illuminati and Freemasons; the connections between the three World Wars; the rise of the Anti-Christ and the unification of the new one-world government seven-headed beast; the purpose of the soon coming 666 microchip implants; the role that the two hundred million troop army of China will play in the End-Times; the drying up of the Euphrates; the correlation of the String Theory of quantum mechanics to the eleven dimensions of dark matter and dark energy in which the aliens use to travel between the dimensions; the breaking of the water capy surrounding the earth bringing about Noah's flood-changing the atmospheric pressure causing disaur extinction; the coalition of Russian and Muslim nations that will attack Israel with nuclear weapons; the Wormwood asteroid; reversal of the magnetic poles and great shaking of the earth; and of course, that final battle of Armageddon in the valley of Megiddo. The characters and story are completely fictional, but the prophecies are true to scripture. This book is written for both adult and young readers-Christian and n-believer-for study of scriptural prophetic eschatology. It is designed to be a fun way of equipping the serious student with Bible prophecy teachings. Though an academic book, designed to teach the student concerning the ancient texts, it is written in the form of a fictional story of a young character who goes through an adventure involving supernatural power and hair-raising events, both in this life and the life after. It gives hope to the n-believers who are wondering what awaits them in the life-after-death. The content is t only written for the conservative half of the population, but also for the other half who may simply love vels of mystique and adventure: wild car chases, espionage, space battles, decoding archaeological discoveries and love stories involving personal sacrifice. At the end of the story lies the uncovering of the great secret of the mystery.
- Author BiographyThe author, Dr. Arthur Kebo has done extensive research in eschatological studies and historical anthropology. Some other areas of his research involve quantum mechanics, ancient geophysics, molecular biology, texts from different religions, astronomy, Middle Eastern political science, ancient civilizations and crypto-archaeology, sociolinguistics, extraterrestrial alien activity and U.F.O. sightings, ancient Hebrew culture, ancient alien theories and pagan cultures, secret societies and the occult, solar radiation aging and death, time and space dimensions, relationships between energy and matter, genetics and cloning technology, global economics and Christology. He has traveled and lived in many countries, and researched current geopolitical activities in line with biblical prophecies of the End-Times.
- Author(s)Arthur H Kebo,Dr Arthur H Kebo
- PublisherArthur Kebo
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArthur Kebo
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.