All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a critical review of the achievements and challenges of European organizations promoting democracy in the Republic of Armenia. Armenia is a post-transition country and yet t a consolidated democracy. The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, the Council of Europe, and the European Union with its Neighbourhood Policy have been actively engaged in the country's democratization process. A central question is to what extent reforms and recommendations have been accepted in Armenia, and whether they convey real implementations. By analyzing the organizations' activities and recommendations, this book explains how projects overlap, whether they reveal an interlocking or interblocking nature, and when they cause unintended side effects.
- Author BiographyAnahit Babayan, born in Yerevan, Armenia, studied Economics at Haigazian University and International Affairs at the Lebanese American University, both in Beirut, Lebanon. She was a PhD student and a Junior Researcher at the Center for Area Studies of Leipzig University, Germany.
- Author(s)Anahit Babayan
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication20/04/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleGesellschaften Und Staaten Im Epochenwandel / Societies and States in Transformation
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.