All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that the arming of conflict is complexly structured and highly dynamic. It uncovers and describes the construction and interaction of structures and dynamics at global and regional levels, which shape the arming patterns of both state and n-state actors.
- Author BiographyMIKE BOURNE is Research Fellow at the Centre for International Cooperation and Security, Department of Peace Studies at the University of Bradford, UK. His research interests focus on security and conflict issues, including small arms proliferation and policy responses.
- Author(s)Mike Bourne
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleGlobal Issues
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.