All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume's great strengths are the quality of its more than 1,300 photographs and its authoritative and discerning selection of the best cultivars, from classics to recent cutting-edge introductions. The plant selections and photographs have been thoroughly updated for this new edition. This outstanding reference belongs on the shelf of every gardener.
- Author BiographyAllan M. Armitage is a professor of horticulture who travels internationally as a lecturer and consultant. He is also the author of many books and the recipient of numerous awards from nursery trade groups and horticultural organizations.
- Author(s)Allan M. Armitage
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2011
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note1315 colour photographs
- Weight1379 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.