All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionArmstrong Siddeley released their new Two-Litre model in 1945. Several versions were built over the following years with the total production run being 22,717. In 1953 the company introduced the luxury Sapphire 346 followed by the Star Sapphire. However, the car division was losing money and it was closed in 1960 to pursue more profitable activities. A solitary Star Sapphire Mk II being the last car built. This book covers road tests with technical and performance data, buying used and a small historical section. Models covered are 16/18 HP, Sapphire 234, Sapphire 236, Sapphire 346, Star Sapphire and Star Limousine, Typhoon, Hurricane Drophead CoupT, Sapphire Limousine, Whitley, Lancaster.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1991
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note300ill.
- Weight431 g
- Width200 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.