All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Army Boys and Girls The garrison at Fort Benton, a large Cavalry post some two hundred miles from the railroad, had determined to celebrate Christmas in a befitting manner. They had been stationed in Texas so many years, that a great many of the children of the Regiment had never kwn the genuine Christmas, with its proper accompaniment of roast turkey and plum pudding, at all. Captain Haines was chosen to do the buying for the entire garrison; so about three weeks before the all-important day, accompanied by his son Jack, a manly, well grown fellow of fifteen, the Captain started off on his long, cold three days' ambulance ride. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Mary Greene Bonesteel
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.