All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $28.08Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $18.27Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $34.69
- AU $18.14Trending at AU $20.55
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $25.93
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 80 years, this book has been the bible for U.S. Army officers. Condensed from Army regulations and the customs and traditions of the service, this fully updated new edition provides the latest soldier information and frank advice on a variety of issues relating to service life, for officers of all ranks, branches, and components.
- Author BiographyCol. Robert J. Dalessandro, USA (Ret.), is chairman of the U.S. World War One Centennial Commission. He has been director of the U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center and chief of military history at the U.S. Army Center of Military History, and is currently deputy secretary of the American Battle Monuments Commission. He is revisor for Stackpole's Army Officer's Guide and author of Willing Patriots: Men of Color in the First World War, American Lions: The 332nd Infantry Regiment in Italy in World War I, and Organization and Insignia of the American Expeditionary Force. Dalessandro lives in northern Virginia.
- Author(s)Col. Robert J. Dalessandro
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight868 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement53rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.