All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn Aromatherapy Ainting Oils, Joni Keim Loughran and Ruah Bull lead the reader through the world of ainting, with its essence-the oils-as their focus. They profile nearly 50 essential oils, explain why certain oils are well suited for ainting, and offer different approaches for applying oil to the body-whether for everyday, special occasions, or celebrations. They also show how to create a sacred space for ainting and how to make ainting oils and sprays.
- Author Biography\Joni Loughran has twenty-two years of experience in the health and beauty field as a practitioner, educator, and consultant. She is a licensed cosmetologist with advanced studies in European aesthetics and aromatherapy. Joni currently has a private practice and works in product development for natural cosmetic manufacturers.
- Author(s)Joni Loughran,Ruah Bull
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/12/2001
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/06/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width171 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.