Aromatherapy Encyclopedia: A Concise Guide to Over 395 Plant Oils by Carol Schiller, David Schiller (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarol Schiller and David Schiller, recognised experts in the field of aromatherapy, have created the most comprehensive reference guide on the market to date. THE AROMATHERAPY ENCYCLOPEDIA includes information on the proper safety and handling of oils, extraction methods, practical everyday uses, documented properties and methods of use. Chapters detail ancient historical to present-day uses from around the world for carrier oils, essential oils, Co2 extracts, absolutes and infused oils. This guidebook, also, provides a convenient category listing of oil properties for quick access and a useful resource of alphabetically arranged botanical names that cross-reference the common name of each oil. The user-friendly format and authoritative and inviting writing of this book can be of great value as an indispensable learning tool for a vice as well as a vital source of information for researchers, formulators, practitioners, nurses, therapists, industry professionals, wholesalers and retailers. The power of essential oils has been recognised for thousands of years. Today, the use of aromatherapy is growing rapidly as greater numbers of people experience the benefits and life-enhancing properties of these precious substances. Aromatic essences can have a direct effect on our health, reduce our stress levels and enable us to have a better overall outlook on life, as well as improve our relationship with our natural environment. These raw materials are, also, an important ingredient in perfumes, fragrances, cosmetics and skin and body care products and are extensively used for flavouring foods and beverages.
- Author BiographyDavid Schiller and Carol Schiller are the authors of seven internationally published books on the use of essential oils and cofounders of the International Aromatherapy and Herb Association (IAHA). Jeffrey Schiller is a cofounder and President of IAHA and publisher/editor/photographer of Making Scents magazine.
- Author(s)Carol Schiller,David Schiller
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeffrey Schiller
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.