All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAromatherapy & Subtle Energy Techniques combines two forms of healing, aromatherapy and subtle energy therapy for self-help and to help others. Throughout the text of this book, we use the term healing in its true sense. To heal is from the Anglo-Saxon word haelan, which means, to make whole. Though aromatherapy and subtle energy therapy each effectively stands alone in their therapeutic ability, they are extraordinary when used together. Aromatherapy is the art and science of using the therapeutic properties of aromatic, concentrated plant extracts kwn essential oils to promote health and well-being. Subtle energy therapy is a field of therapeutic work that is based on the principle that our bodies are composed of energy, which can be influenced to promote health, balance, and well-being. The information in this book includes introductions to aromatherapy and subtle energy therapy. There is a comprehensive reference section that lists the subtle properties of many essential oils (an A-Z). Basic subtle energy techniques are described in easy-to follow directions. There is also a list of specific subtle energy techniques to help common imbalances such as backache, congestion, poor circulation, anger, fear, and grief. The methods taught in this book are simple, safe, and effective and can be used by anyone of any age, by lay people and professionals. The techniques have been gathered from many years of study and experience to provide a solid foundation.
- Author BiographyJoni Keim has been working in the alternative health field for over thirty years as a practitioner, educator, consultant, and author. She has certificates in aromatherapy, wholistic health sciences, massage, nutrition, flower essence therapy, therapeutic touch, and energy healing. Joni is currently a technical advisor and educator for the natural product and wellness industries. She specializes in creating proprietary aromatherapy blends and integrating alternative therapies into lifestyle and wellness programs. Ruah Bull, PhD is a spiritual director in private practice who integrates aromatherapy, imagery and subtle energy in supporting men and women called to the contemplative path. Incorporating these approaches, she teaches retreats and workshops on contemplative prayer, embodied spirituality, and the spiritual journey throughout Northern California.
- Author(s)Joni Keim,Ruah Bull
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.