Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent guide for anyone wanting to delve deeper into the world of aromatherapy. It clearly explains everything you need to kw about understanding and using essential oils. Written in a clear, easy to understand style this comprehensive book includes: what the different carrier oils are * how to use essential oils for health, pleasure and enjoyment * how aromatherapy can be used for women's health problems: PMS, menstrual problems, thrush and endometriosis etc. * how essential oils can be used for children's problems: colic, chicken pox and measles etc. * the safety of essential oils * how to give an aromatherapy massage (including an easy massage sequence) * how to find a good aromatherapist.
- Author BiographyShirley Price is one of the world's leading aromatherapists and author of the bestselling Practical Aromatherapy and co-author of Aromatherapy for Babies and Children (also by Thorsons). She is the founder and director of Shirley Price Aromatherapy, the largest specialist aromatherapy training school in the world. Shirley is also the originator of a unique range of specialist skin care products and supplier of essential oils. She lectures and teaches around the world.
- Author(s)Shirley Price
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/07/2014
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight569 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.