All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionStrathearn, the valley of the River Earn, lies strategically between the Highlands and Lowlands and its unique position as the gateway between the two has seen its involvement in many turbulent clashes in Scotland's past. Crieff - the 'capital of Strathearn' - was once a cattle town where drovers traded their beasts at the annual Michaelmas 'Tryst'. It later became the centre of a vibrant weaving industry for nearly a century. Rob Roy, Bonnie Prince Charlie, the Picts and the Romans all passed this way at one time.
- Author(s)Colin Mayall
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleArchive Photographs: Images of England
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note200ill.
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.