Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.88+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLouth is the largest market town in East Lincolnshire. The history of the town's development is chronicled here by local author David Cuppleditch.
- Author BiographyDavid Cuppleditch is a local historian and prolific author with many Lincolnshire titles already under his belt. These have included many in the 'Britain in Old Photograph series - The Lincolnshire Wolds, Lincolnshire Wolds, Lincoln Cathedral, Postwar Lincoln and the LIncolnshire Coast to name but a few.
- Author(s)David Cuppleditch
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1980
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleBritain in Old Photographs
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 b&w photographs
- Weight330 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.