All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA little girl celebrates Neighbors Day by taking a tour of her urban/Carribbean neighborhood--kids play double-dutch and run after the ice cream man, men debate at the barbershop and play chess, Aunties cook up oxtail stew and other ethnic delicacies, boys play basketball, and jazz floats through the streets. A charming, rhythmic picture book with multi-cultural appeal by a first-time author.
- Author BiographyTameka Brown is a teacher's assistant at a Montessori school. This is her first book. Charlotte Riley Webb is the illustrator of The Entrance Place of Wonders: Poems of the Harlem Renaissance and Sweet Potato Pie.
- Author(s)Tameka Fryer Brown
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note32 pages of full-colour illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charlotte Riley-Webb
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.89
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.02
- AU $8.50Trending at AU $14.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.