All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of stories about top U.S.-based companies that leverage the power of storytelling as a management communication tool.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Clark is a keynote speaker and workshop and retreat leader who helps executives become better leaders. She does this by teaching them to leverage the power of storytelling in their organizations. A news reporter and public relations counselor before launching her speaking practice in 1992, she works primarily with global and national leaders in the corporate and nonprofit worlds. She has served clients such as Microsoft, World Vision, Royal Dutch Shell, International Storytelling Center and Bank of Austria/UniCredit Group.
- Author(s)Evelyn Clark
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.