All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Around the Tea-Table The duties of the day are clamoring for attention; at the on-day dining-hour some of the family are absent; but at six O'clock in the evening we all come to the tea-table for chit-chat and the recital of adventures. We take our friends in with us - the more friends, the merrier. You may imagine that the following chapters are things said or conversations indulged in, or papers read, or paragraphs made up from that interview. We w open the doors very wide and invite all. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Thomas De Witt Talmage
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.