All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAround the World in 80 Dinners is a gastronaut's guide to the globe. It's for those who book their restaurants before their air fares, and food lovers who want the lowdown on the most exciting places to eat at home and abroad. This sumptuous book opens the travel diaries of two seasoned food journalists. It takes you into 80 of the world's very best and most timeless dining destinations, and divulges hundreds of food adventures in two dozen countries, plus delicious detours and places to stay. It's stuffed with tips on how to snag a reservation, and inside kwledge that might save you a fortune or help you eat like a local.
- Author BiographyJanne Apelgren and Joanna Savill between them have edited 14 editions of the prestigious Good Food Guide and have worked for some of Australia's most respected newspapers and magazines. They have spent their working lives travelling to eat, and handing out advice on the best places to dine. Here they share their secrets.
- Author(s)Janne Apelgren,Joanna Savill
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Weight676 g
- Width173 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.